Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection is a compilation of various materials relating to the Civil Rights Movement in the South.
Photographs taken by creative artist at SNCC orientation session and in Hattiesburg, Mississippi during Freedom Summer, materials documenting USM's commemoration of the 35th anniversary of Freedom Summer on June 5-7, 1999 in conjunction with the opening of the exhibit "Faces of Freedom Summer: The Photographs of Herbert Randall", and materials related to the book Faces of Freedom Summer.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 3
- Compact discs. 3
- Government publications. 3
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 3
- Letter. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Race relations. 3
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 2
- DVDs. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Randall, Herbert, 1936- 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1