Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection is a compilation of various materials relating to the Civil Rights Movement in the South.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Original and printed materials accumulated by the state director of the White Folks Project, a part of Freedom Summer 1964; includes tape of recent interview with sister of WFP volunteer Sam Shirah; Photocopy of “Poor Whites and the Movement, A Working Paper.”
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
The Thelma Stevens Papers collection contains personal materials, manuscript materials, published materials, photographs, and correspondence.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 6
- Letter. 6
- Newsletters. 6
- Photographs. 6
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 5
- Records (Documents). 5
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 4
- Government publications. 4
- Minutes (Records). 4
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 4
- Newspapers. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Audiocassettes. 3
- Books. 3
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Compact discs. 3
- DVDs. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1