Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dr. John Calvin Berry Papers
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Will D. Campbell Papers
Literary manuscripts and office files of this Mississippi born author and Civil Rights activist.
William M. Colmer Papers
Gregory E. Favre Collection
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
Paul B. Johnson Family Papers
McKeithen Family Collection
This collection contains documents and photographs.
Powell G. Ogletree Papers
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
- Speech. 9
- Periodicals. 8
- Greeting cards. 6
- Memorabilia. 6
- Albums (Books). 5
- Certificates. 5
- Political campaigns. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Civil rights. 3
- Compact discs. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Clayton, Al, 1934-2014 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- McKeithen 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1 + ∧ less