Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
William M. Colmer Papers
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
J. Brackin Kirkland Papers
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Nydegger Family Papers
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Memorabilia. 5
- Speech. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Diplomas. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Albums (Books). 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Government publications. 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Newspapers. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1