Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Correspondence and materials collected by these Freedom School teachers in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer in 1964.
A group of materials that give an in depth look into the Civil Rights Movement and primarily the Mississippi State Sovereignty Commission.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Photographs. 5
- Records (Documents). 5
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 4
- Civil rights. 4
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Campaign buttons. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Posters. 3
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Art original. 2
- Artists. 2 + ∧ less
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Ellin, Joseph, 1936- 1
- Ellin, Nancy B. (Nancy Bowles) 1