Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Correspondence and materials collected by these Freedom School teachers in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer in 1964.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
Materials about the assault of civil rights workers Lawrence Spears, David Owen, and Rabbi Arthur Lelyveld in Hattiesburg, Mississippi on July 10, 1964.
United States of America vs. Theron C. Lynd, Registrar of Voters for Forrest County, Mississippi - Legal case
Court records of a lawsuit filed by the U.S. Department of Justice against a county registrar of voters for infringing the civil rights of black citizens by denying them the right to vote.
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 6
- Civil rights. 6
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 6
- Photographs. 6
- Brochures. 5
- Memorabilia. 5
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 4
- Posters. 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Art original. 3
- Campaign buttons. 3
- Diaries. 3 ∧ less
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Ellin, Joseph, 1936- 1
- Ellin, Nancy B. (Nancy Bowles) 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Lelyveld, Arthur J., Rabbi, 1913-1996 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Lynd, Theron C., Forrest County Circuit Clerk, 1920-1978 1
- Owen, David 1
- Roberts, M. M., Dr. (Malcomb Mettie), 1895-1982 1
- Spears, Lawrence "Larry" D. 1
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation. FBI 1 ∧ less