Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Materials documenting the work of 1960s Forrest County N.A.A.C.P. leaders J.C. Fairley and Daisy Harris.
Dates: circa 1939-2011
Scope and Contents This collection contains personal correspondence (1964) between Mr. Wilson and his parents. It also contains fundraising materials generated by Mr. Wilson’s parents, including correspondence from donors. Others materials include newspaper clippings, canvassing materials for SNCC and MFDP, and educational materials designed to overcome obstacles designed to prevent African Americans in Mississippi from voting in elections.Included in the collection are blank voter’s registration...
Dates: circa 1960–1965; circa 1983–1998
- Books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Forrest County (Miss.) 2
- Minutes (Records). 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Photographs. 2
- Programs (Publications). 2
- Speech. 2
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 2
- African Americans. 1
- Albums (Books). 1 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Kennard, Clyde, 1927-1963 1
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 1
- Wade, Daisy Harris, 1931-2014 1