Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The David Batzka Civil Rights Collection contains papers from before, during, and after Batzka’s time in Clarksdale, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Correspondence and materials collected by these Freedom School teachers in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer in 1964.
Photographs taken during Mississippi Freedom Summer.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 7
- Records (Documents). 7
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 6
- Brochures. 5
- Civil rights. 5
- Newsletters. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Diaries. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Map. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Race relations. 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Batzka, David Lee, 1941-2002 1
- Ellin, Joseph, 1936- 1
- Ellin, Nancy B. (Nancy Bowles) 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1