Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Kathleen Dahl Freedom Summer Collection
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Candy Brown Gonzalez Freedom Summer Photographs
Candy Brown Gonzalez of Los Angeles, participated in the Mississippi Freedom Summer Project from June to December 1964. The collection contains photographs she took while in Greenville, Issaquena County, McComb, Hattiesburg and Waveland.
Ed Hamlett White Folks Project Collection
Original and printed materials accumulated by the state director of the White Folks Project, a part of Freedom Summer 1964; includes tape of recent interview with sister of WFP volunteer Sam Shirah; Photocopy of “Poor Whites and the Movement, A Working Paper.”
Margaret Jo Hazelton Freedom Summer Collection
Photographs taken during Mississippi Freedom Summer.
Umoja Kwanguvu Freedom Summer Collection
Photographs and personal reminiscences of his experiences as a Freedom School teacher in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer 1964.
Dorie Ann Ladner Collection
Newspaper clippings, printed material, and photos regarding the professional activities of the donor and her sister Dr. Joyce Ladner, natives of Palmer's Crossing, Mississippi and SNCC Field Secretaries.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Daisy Harris Wade Papers
Materials documenting the work of 1960s Forrest County N.A.A.C.P. leaders J.C. Fairley and Daisy Harris.
Zoya Zeman Freedom Summer Collection
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
Matthew Zwerling Freedom Summer Collection
Mathew Zwerling was a volunteer from New York during Mississippi Freedom Summer in 1964.
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 9
- Letter. 8
- Records (Documents). 8
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 8
- Civil rights. 7
- Newsletters. 7
- Brochures. 6
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 6
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 5
- Periodicals. 5
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Minutes (Records). 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Compact discs. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Gonzalez, Candy Brown 1
- Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964 1
- Hamlett, Ed, 1939- 1
- Hazelton, Margaret Jo, 1942- 1
- Kennard, Clyde, 1927-1963 1
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 1
- Kwanguvu, Umoja, 1925-2001 1
- Ladner, Dorie, Dr., 1942- 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Wade, Daisy Harris, 1931-2014 1 + ∧ less