Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Materials relating to her activities with the Delta Ministry in Mississippi.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Civil rights. 4
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 4
- Photographs. 4
- Brochures. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Speech. 3
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Campaign buttons. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Compact discs. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1