Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
The Thelma Stevens Papers collection contains personal materials, manuscript materials, published materials, photographs, and correspondence.
- Audiocassettes. 3
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 3
- Letter. 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Speech. 3
- Books. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Essay. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Kennard, Clyde, 1927-1963 1
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1