Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Books. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Calendar. 3
- Certificates. 3
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 3
- Essay. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Government publications. 3
- Invitation cards. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Race relations. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1