Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Candy Brown Gonzalez of Los Angeles, participated in the Mississippi Freedom Summer Project from June to December 1964. The collection contains photographs she took while in Greenville, Issaquena County, McComb, Hattiesburg and Waveland.
- Awards. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Essay. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Handbook. 2
- Letter. 2
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Programs (Publications). 2
- Records (Documents). 2
- Speech. 2
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 2
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 1
- African Americans. 1 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Gonzalez, Candy Brown 1