Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Bolton Family Collection
William M. Colmer Papers
Asha Burgess Everett Collection
This collection contains materials from Mississippi Normal College.
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
William H. and Hattie L. Hardy Papers
Family correspondence, scrapbook, other of Mississippi railroad entrepreneur, politician, judge, and founder of Hattiesburg, Laurel, and Gulfport, Mississippi.
Paul B. Johnson Family Papers
J. Brackin Kirkland Papers
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Jessie Morrison Collection
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
Mystic Krewe of Zeus of Hattiesburg Records Collection
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
Nydegger Family Papers
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
Lewis E. & Albertine M. Skilton Papers
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Photographs. 14
- Records (Documents). 12
- Financial documents. 10
- Memorabilia. 10
- Programs (Publications). 10
- Postcards. 8
- Speech. 8
- Albums (Books). 7
- Greeting cards. 7
- Brochures. 6
- Clubs. 6
- Diplomas. 6
- Legal forms. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Awards. 5
- Certificates. 5
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 5 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Everett, Asha Laura Burgess, 1892-1990 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Hardy, Hattie Lott, 1848-1895 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Mystic Krewe of Zeus (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1924-) 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Riverside Brick and Manufacturing Company (1904-1927) 1
- Skilton, Albertine Mason, 1916-2001 1 + ∧ less