Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
NAACP correspondence and materials documenting the contributions of this Hattiesburg Civil Rights leader.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Photographs. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Certificates. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Government publications. 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- Legal forms. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Awards. 3
- Books. 3
- Calendar. 3 + ∧ less
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fairley, J. C. (Jimmy Carter), 1921- 1