Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Materials documenting the work of 1960s Forrest County N.A.A.C.P. leaders J.C. Fairley and Daisy Harris.
- Brochures. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Speech. 3
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 3
- African Americans. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Books. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Compact discs. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Kennard, Clyde, 1927-1963 1
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1