Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Language: English X
- Subject: Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). X
- Subject: Letter. X
- Subject: Civil rights. X
- Subject: Mississippi Freedom Project. X
- Subject: Records (Documents). X
- Subject: Fliers (Ephemera). X
- Subject: Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. X
- Subject: African Americans -- Civil rights. X