Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Correspondence and materials collected by these Freedom School teachers in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer in 1964.
Photographs taken during Mississippi Freedom Summer.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Photographs. 4
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Speech. 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Audiocassettes. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Ellin, Joseph, 1936- 1
- Ellin, Nancy B. (Nancy Bowles) 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Hazelton, Margaret Jo, 1942- 1