Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Original and printed materials accumulated by the state director of the White Folks Project, a part of Freedom Summer 1964; includes tape of recent interview with sister of WFP volunteer Sam Shirah; Photocopy of “Poor Whites and the Movement, A Working Paper.”
Photographs taken during Mississippi Freedom Summer.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 5
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 5
- Newsletters. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Civil rights. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 3
- Diaries. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Map. 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964 1
- Hamlett, Ed, 1939- 1
- Hazelton, Margaret Jo, 1942- 1