Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Literary manuscripts and office files of this Mississippi born author and Civil Rights activist.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and information about the Keesler family.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Periodicals. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Speech. 4
- Awards. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Essay. 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- African Americans. 2
- Albums (Books). 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Calendar. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Clayton, Al, 1934-2014 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Jr., Second Lieutenant, 1896-1918 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Sr., General 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Mississippi University for Women.. MSCW. MUW (1884-) 1
- Pratt, Ella Fountain Keesler, 1914-2008 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1 + ∧ less