Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
1900s; 1940s–1950s; Majority of material found within 1960s–2010s; Undated
- Language: English
- Subject: Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.).
- Subject: Letter.
- Subject: Mississippi Freedom Project.
- Subject: Fliers (Ephemera).
- Subject: Financial documents.
- Names: Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020