Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection consists of some original but primarily photocopies of materials that document the Civil Rights Movement and Freedom Summer in Holly Springs, Mississippi. Included are Ruth Koenig’s journals from 1964 and 1966, photographs, correspondence, subject files, and printed materials.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Government publications. 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Minutes (Records). 2
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Koenig, Ruth, 1941- 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1