Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Eugene V. Cameron/USS Biloxi Collection
Eugene V. Cameron served aboard the U.S.S. Biloxi during his tenure in the U.S. Navy during World War II. The U.S.S. Biloxi was commissioned in 1943 and served in the Pacific Ocean. The ship was decommissioned in 1946.
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Lionel Dyck, Jr. 103d Military Collection
This collection contains materials related to Lionel Dyck, Jr.
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection
The Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, and correspondence.
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
Hattiesburg Track Club Collection
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
Paul B. Johnson Family Papers
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
Rotary Club of Hattiesburg Records
Donald Clyde Simmons Jr., Ph.D. Collection
Political memorabilia, research collections, personal and family materials of a historian and student of state, national, and international politics.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Tung Oil Research and Development Collection
Correspondence, laboratory notes, research notes, reports, newsletters, business records, photographs, and journal articles.
Zoya Zeman Freedom Summer Collection
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Brochures. 11
- Programs (Publications). 8
- Financial documents. 7
- Fliers (Ephemera). 7
- Map. 7
- Periodicals. 7
- Books. 6
- Albums (Books). 5
- Calendar. 5
- Greeting cards. 5
- Negatives. 5
- Postcards. 5
- Annual reports. 4
- Awards. 4 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 2
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 1
- American Tung Oil Association 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Dyck, Lionel, Jr. 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Illinois Central Railroad Company. IC (1851–1999) 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Long, James S., Dr. 1 + ∧ less