Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 49
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
These materials on Richmond Barthé were brought together in 1979 and 1980, and 1998 and 1999 as a special collection for research purposes of Associate Professor Harry C. Ward of the University of Southern Mississippi Art Department. These items describe the personal and professional life of Richmond Barthé.
Materials pertaining to the life and work of Rabbi David Z. Ben-Ami, who served at Temple B'Nai Israel in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, in 1963 and 1964.
Documenting the life and civic service of long-time Durant, Mississippi mayor.
The Katherine Brown collection is a fascinating group of documents that shed light on the “Bootstrap” program at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Memorabilia of Demonstration School of Mississippi Southern College,
Official scrapbooks of the Twentieth Star Chapter (Hattiesburg, Mississippi) of the Daughters of the American Revolution, containing yearbooks, clippings, photographs, and other items documenting the chapter's activities. The scrapbooks were prepared for state-wide competition in the spring of each year.
The collection consists of thirty-one photocopied pages from a scrapbook documenting the career of William F. “Bill” Dukes with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (1964-1967; undated). Mr. Dukes retained the original scrapbook.
This collection contains materials related to Lionel Dyck, Jr.
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Collection of materials that document the professional and social life of Dr. Claude E. Fike at the University of Southern Mississippi as a professor of history, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences (College of Liberal Arts), and the director of McCain Library.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
Notes, news clippings photographs, scrapbooks, publications, other documenting the life of this Biloxi, Mississippi school teacher.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Documents and scrapbook belonging to John E. Guier, Jr. of Fairhope, AL. It contains various newspaper clippings, cards, postcards, photographs, letters, religious materials, etc.
Family correspondence, scrapbook, other of Mississippi railroad entrepreneur, politician, judge, and founder of Hattiesburg, Laurel, and Gulfport, Mississippi.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
This collection is comprised mainly of materials that document Erle Johnston's personal life and professional activities from approximately 1922 through his death in 1995. The Erle Johnston Papers should be beneficial to any researcher interested in the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi, as well as the political history of Mississippi in the twentieth century. The collection also provides insight into the life and personality of an important Mississippian.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann and in honor of Wilhelm Reinhard Gehlen.
Books and memorabilia related to Gulf Park College for Women.
- Letter. 36
- Records (Documents). 28
- Memorabilia. 24
- Periodicals. 20
- Programs (Publications). 18
- Brochures. 17
- Greeting cards. 15
- Books. 14
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 14
- Awards. 12
- Newsletters. 11
- Postcards. 11
- Speech. 11
- Diplomas. 9
- Financial documents. 9
- Newspapers. 9
- Political campaigns. 9 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 2
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 2
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 2
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 2
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 2
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 2
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 1
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Barthé, Richmond (James Richmond), 1901-1989 1
- Ben-Ami, David Z., Rabbi, 1924-2008 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Dyck, Lionel, Jr. 1
- Foster, Mildred Maggie Seymour, 1909-1993 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1 + ∧ less