Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 168
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Dr. William D. McCain Travel Journals
Bound travel journals written by Dr. William D. McCain.
Kenneth G. McCarty Papers
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
McKeithen Family Collection
This collection contains documents and photographs.
Carlton L. McQuagge Papers
A collection of materials relating to the life and work of Dr. Carlton L. McQuagge, former instructor and administrator at The University of Southern Mississippi.
Merchants Café Collection
This collection contains information about The Merchants Café.
Methodist Hospital Historical Collection
Photographs, newspaper clippings and memorabilia about this Hattiesburg hospital (now Wesley Medical Center) and its School of Nursing.
Olin Robertson Morgan Collection
Bulletins, news clippings, plays, textbooks, and photographs from her teaching career.
Jessie Morrison Collection
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
Mystic Krewe of Zeus of Hattiesburg Records Collection
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
Nydegger Family Papers
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
Powell G. Ogletree Papers
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
O'Keefe Family Archive
The majority of the collection centers around Jeremiah Joseph "Jerry" O'Keefe and his political career.
Other materials include: photo album & scrapbook of Mary Cahill O'Keefe; photo album of Teresa Slattery O'Keefe; Jerry O'Keefe Legislative scrapbook; Jerry O'Keefe Political Career scrapbooks (2); Collected newspapers re Biloxi Mayor Hart Chinn and John A. O'Keefe, his successor; various plaques, awards, and proclamations.
Original Home and Garden Club Collection
Scrapbooks, minutes, yearbooks, photographs, and early histories of the Original Home and Garden Club of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, 1927-1990.
Orpheus Club Records
This collection includes records of Orpheus Club activities from 1926 to 1986.
Selby Parker Collection
The Selby Parker collection consists of one essay, a typescript, and miscellaneous articles written by and pertaining to the Mississippi author and former Youth Court Counselor of Hattiesburg, Mississippi. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying the 1960s Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi authors and journalists, the University of Southern Mississippi, and local Hattiesburg history.
Parliamentarians' Records-Mississippi Division of the National Association of Parliamentarians
John L. Pendergrass Papers
Manuscript materials from his books: Against the Odds: The Adventures of a Man in His Sixties Competing in Six of the World's Toughest Triathlons across Six Continents (2013) and Racing Back to Vietnam: A Journey in War and Peace (2017).
Tom Rhea Phillips III Collection
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
Pickering Family Papers
The Pickering Family Papers contain genealogical research materials and family charts, books and journals, maps, and manuscript materials.
Pine Belt Family YMCA Records
This multi-faceted collection consists of materials related to the 80 year history of the Pine Belt Family YMCA, originally known as the Hattiesburg YMCA.
Piney Woods School Collection
Memorabelia related to Piney Woods School, including Business card of Neff Chastain, The Original Dry Boiled Peanut “King.
Noel Polk Collection
In 1999, English professor Noel Polk left to McCain Library and Archives many documents, namely correspondence related to his work as an English professor and researcher. Topics such as academia, William Faulkner, Eudora Welty, southern literature, and Natchez before 1830 are covered.
Moran Pope Collection
Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
Ella Fountain Keesler Pratt Collection
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and information about the Keesler family.
Maude Leet Prenshaw Papers
Mary Winton Pulley Papers
William Clarke Quantrill Research Collection
Research collection about leader of Quantrill's Raiders in Missouri.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
Geraldine Reeves Collection
- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs 167
- University Archives 1
- Letter. 105
- Records (Documents). 87
- Memorabilia. 51
- Albums (Books). 49
- Programs (Publications). 49
- Periodicals. 48
- Brochures. 43
- Newsletters. 41
- Financial documents. 40
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 40
- Manuscript. 31
- Books. 29
- Greeting cards. 29
- Speech. 28
- Postcards. 27
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 27
- Clubs. 25
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 25 + ∧ less
- German 1
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 4
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 3
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 3
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 3
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 3
- Hattiesburg High School. 3
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 3
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 3
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 2
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 2
- Bellande, Ray L., 1943- 2
- Bowers, Samuel Holloway, 1924-2006 2
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 2
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 2
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 2
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 2
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 2
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 2
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 2
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 2 + ∧ less