Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
This collection consists of biographical data and personal diaries that provide insight concerning the career, lifestyle, and personality of Dr. Bertha Maude Fritzsche. The material begins in 1929 when Fritzsche began teaching home economics at the University of Southern Mississippi (USM), known then as the State Teacher's College, and continues until her death in March 1990. The collection is divided into two series: Biographical Data (1929-1987) and Diaries (1937-1990).
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
A collection of materials relating to the life and work of Dr. Carlton L. McQuagge, former instructor and administrator at The University of Southern Mississippi.
Photographs, newspaper clippings and memorabilia about this Hattiesburg hospital (now Wesley Medical Center) and its School of Nursing.
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
Materials relating to the life of Representative Gene D. Saucier.
This collection contains materials related to State Teachers College.
- Letter. 12
- Memorabilia. 11
- Programs (Publications). 10
- Certificates. 9
- Records (Documents). 9
- Albums (Books). 8
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 8
- Periodicals. 8
- Brochures. 7
- Financial documents. 7
- Speech. 7
- Invitation cards. 6
- Postcards. 6
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 6
- Awards. 5
- Books. 5
- Clubs. 5 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 3
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fritzsche, Bertha Maude, 1901-1990 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- McDowell, Katherine Sherwood Bonner, 1849-1883 1
- Methodist Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.) 1
- Pope, Moran McLelland, Jr., 1922-2017 1
- Saucier, Gene Duane, Ed.D, 1931-2020 1
- Stanley, Thomas Hiram, -1974 1
- University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. (1959-) 1
- University of Southern Mississippi. Alumni Association. 1
- William Carey University. 1 + ∧ less