Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
The Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, and correspondence.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
This collection contains information about The Merchants Café.
Photographs, newspaper clippings and memorabilia about this Hattiesburg hospital (now Wesley Medical Center) and its School of Nursing.
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Materials relating to the life of Representative Gene D. Saucier.
The Tatum family were prominent owners of businesses and land in and around the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area beginning in 1893 with the establishment of their first lumber mill. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, maps and artifacts of the Tatum family’s business dealings as well as local Hattiesburg history, including W. S. F. Tatum’s mayoral term from 1922 to 1924 and again from 1928 to 1936.
Letters written during the Civil War from Hardy to his first wife Sallie Ann Johnson Hardy, photographs, newspaper clippings, and other family materials.
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 16
- Letter. 16
- Records (Documents). 13
- Albums (Books). 9
- Brochures. 9
- Programs (Publications). 9
- Periodicals. 8
- Diplomas. 7
- Financial documents. 7
- Books. 6
- Fliers (Ephemera). 6
- Greeting cards. 6
- Postcards. 6
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 6
- Awards. 5
- Clubs. 5
- Newsletters. 5 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 3
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 2
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 2
- Alamaras, P.G. 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hardy, Sallie Ann Johnson, 1843-1872 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1 + ∧ less