Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Frank D. Barber Papers consist of campaign materials from Barber’s bid for the Mississippi State Senate in 1959, six issues of Southern Exposure from 1952-1953, and materials relating to the conferring university status on Mississippi Southern College in 1962. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi politicians and the history of the University of Southern Mississippi.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
- Letter. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Mississippi -- Politics and government -- 1951- 3
- Photographs. 3
- Posters. 3
- Press releases. 3
- Speech. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Awards. 2
- Documentary films. 2
- Faith. 2
- Filmed interviews. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2 ∧ less
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1