Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
- Letter. 7
- Awards. 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Diplomas. 5
- Memorabilia. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi -- History. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Directory. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- McDowell, Katherine Sherwood Bonner, 1849-1883 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Pope, Moran McLelland, Jr., 1922-2017 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1
- Stanley, Thomas Hiram, -1974 1
- University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. (1959-) 1
- University of Southern Mississippi. Alumni Association. 1 ∧ less