Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Abstract Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
Abstract This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
Abstract Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
Scope and Contents Papers, correspondence, journal articles, certificates, awards, master's thesis, doctorial dissertations, etc. from Distinguished Professor of Polymer Science at the University of Southern Mississippi. Dr. Seymour is the inventor of high-imact polystyrene, engineering polymers, polymer concrete and disposable baby diapers.These materials provide an overview of Dr. Seymour's career as a research chemist and polymer researcher in both private industry and academia for fifty years. ...
Dates: circa 1935-1985
- Photographs. 6
- Awards. 5
- Diplomas. 5
- Letter. 5
- Memorabilia. 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Periodicals. 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi -- History. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi. 4
- Greeting cards. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Brochures. 2
- Directory. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2 ∧ less
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- McDowell, Katherine Sherwood Bonner, 1849-1883 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Pope, Moran McLelland, Jr., 1922-2017 1