Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Jill Wakeman Goodman Civil Rights Collection
Materials relating to her activities with the Delta Ministry in Mississippi.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Lawrence D. Spears Civil Rights Collection
Materials about the assault of civil rights workers Lawrence Spears, David Owen, and Rabbi Arthur Lelyveld in Hattiesburg, Mississippi on July 10, 1964.
Daisy Harris Wade Papers
Materials documenting the work of 1960s Forrest County N.A.A.C.P. leaders J.C. Fairley and Daisy Harris.
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Books. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Goodman, Jill Wakeman 1
- Kennard, Clyde, 1927-1963 1
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 1
- Lelyveld, Arthur J., Rabbi, 1913-1996 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Owen, David 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Spears, Lawrence "Larry" D. 1
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation. FBI 1
- Wade, Daisy Harris, 1931-2014 1 + ∧ less