Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The David Batzka Civil Rights Collection contains papers from before, during, and after Batzka’s time in Clarksdale, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
This collection consists of materials generated and/or collected by child psychiatrist, Dr. Josephine D. Martin, and includes correspondence, publications, speeches, articles, newspaper clippings and other materials that document her life and work.
The Josephine D. Martin Papers should be of interest to researchers in the areas of social work, mental health, civil rights, and other social issues.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 4
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- Brochures. 3
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 3
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 3
- Personal narratives. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Albums (Books). 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Congress of Racial Equality. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Batzka, David Lee, 1941-2002 1
- Lelyveld, Arthur J., Rabbi, 1913-1996 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Owen, David 1