Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Abstract The David Batzka Civil Rights Collection contains papers from before, during, and after Batzka’s time in Clarksdale, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Dates: circa 1963-1965; 1984, 1989, 1993-1995
Abstract Materials relating to her activities with the Delta Ministry in Mississippi.
Abstract The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Dates: 1900s; 1940s–1950s; Majority of material found within 1960s–2010s; Undated
- Brochures. 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Race relations. 3
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 3
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Books. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Compact discs. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Batzka, David Lee, 1941-2002 1
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1