Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials relating to her activities with the Delta Ministry in Mississippi.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Books. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Forrest County (Miss.) 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Goodman, Jill Wakeman 1