Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The David Batzka Civil Rights Collection contains papers from before, during, and after Batzka’s time in Clarksdale, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Materials pertaining to the life and work of Rabbi David Z. Ben-Ami, who served at Temple B'Nai Israel in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, in 1963 and 1964.
Literary manuscripts and office files of this Mississippi born author and Civil Rights activist.
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 4
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Awards. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Essay. 2
- Faith. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2
- National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. 2
- Periodicals. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Batzka, David Lee, 1941-2002 1
- Ben-Ami, David Z., Rabbi, 1924-2008 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1