Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Rabbi David Z. Ben-Ami Papers
Materials pertaining to the life and work of Rabbi David Z. Ben-Ami, who served at Temple B'Nai Israel in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, in 1963 and 1964.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Dates: 1900s; 1940s–1950s; Majority of material found within 1960s–2010s; Undated
Daisy Harris Wade Papers
Materials documenting the work of 1960s Forrest County N.A.A.C.P. leaders J.C. Fairley and Daisy Harris.
Dates: circa 1939-2011
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Books. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Faith. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Ben-Ami, David Z., Rabbi, 1924-2008 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Kennard, Clyde, 1927-1963 1
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 1