Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Abstract Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Scope and Contents The vast majority of the William M. Colmer Papers encompass his forty-year career as a United States Congressman from Mississippi (1933-1972). However, it also contains a significant amount of material regarding his activities prior to his election to Congress, and a limited amount of materials generated after his retirement in 1972. The original arrangement of the materials has been preserved as closely as possible. Inclusive dates are approximately 1906–1980. The collection divided into...
Abstract The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
Dates: 1868; circa early 1900s; 1940; 1948; 1956; 1979; 1983 – 1989; 1993 – 2002; Undated; Majority of material found within 1962-1971
Abstract Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Abstract Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
Abstract This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
Abstract Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
Scope and Contents Papers, correspondence, journal articles, certificates, awards, master's thesis, doctorial dissertations, etc. from Distinguished Professor of Polymer Science at the University of Southern Mississippi. Dr. Seymour is the inventor of high-imact polystyrene, engineering polymers, polymer concrete and disposable baby diapers.These materials provide an overview of Dr. Seymour's career as a research chemist and polymer researcher in both private industry and academia for fifty years. ...
Dates: circa 1935-1985
- Photographs. 10
- Letter. 9
- Awards. 8
- Memorabilia. 8
- Programs (Publications). 8
- Records (Documents). 8
- Diplomas. 7
- Brochures. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Albums (Books). 5
- Financial documents. 4
- Greeting cards. 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi -- History. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi. 4
- Books. 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- McDowell, Katherine Sherwood Bonner, 1849-1883 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Pope, Moran McLelland, Jr., 1922-2017 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1
- Seymour, Raymond B., Dr. (Raymond Benedict), 1912-1991 1
- Stanley, Thomas Hiram, -1974 1
- University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. (1959-) 1
- University of Southern Mississippi. Alumni Association. 1 ∧ less