Showing Collections: 271 - 277 of 277
Helen Fields Woullard Collection
This collection primarily contains materials concerning a Black History celebration that was held on February 18, 2001. The celebration commemorated the life and legacy of the late Mrs. Helen Fields Woullard. The collection includes a speech and leaflet from the celebration, and two newspaper articles announcing the event. Other materials relate to a scholarship foundation that was established in her honor.
WWII Ephemera Collection
Matchbooks and other memorabilia from World War II era.
Thomas Daniel Young Papers
This collection contains correspondence, research materials, drafts, and lectures by the author or editor of a dozen books about Southern literature.
Luigi Zaninelli Collection
Scores and other material created by noted American composer and USM professor of music.
Zoya Zeman Freedom Summer Collection
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
George Mike Ziegler Collection
The collection contains two copies of a DVD containing digital reproductions of original materials relating to George Mike Ziegler, Hattiesburg YMCA Athletic Director from 1919 to 1921.
Matthew Zwerling Freedom Summer Collection
Mathew Zwerling was a volunteer from New York during Mississippi Freedom Summer in 1964.
- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs 275
- University Archives 2
- Photographs. 168
- Letter. 160
- Records (Documents). 122
- Periodicals. 68
- Albums (Books). 67
- Programs (Publications). 67
- Memorabilia. 66
- Newsletters. 58
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 54
- Brochures. 53
- Financial documents. 51
- Manuscript. 45
- Speech. 39
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 39
- Clubs. 38
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 37
- Civil rights. 35
- Books. 34
- University of Southern Mississippi. 34 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 6
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 5
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 4
- Hattiesburg High School. 4
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 4
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 3
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 3
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 3
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 3
- Student Printz (1927-) 3
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 2
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 2
- Bellande, Ray L., 1943- 2
- Bowers, Samuel Holloway, 1924-2006 2
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 2
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 2
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 2
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 2
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 2
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 2 + ∧ less