Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Materials relating to her activities with the Delta Ministry in Mississippi.
This collection consists of materials generated and/or collected by child psychiatrist, Dr. Josephine D. Martin, and includes correspondence, publications, speeches, articles, newspaper clippings and other materials that document her life and work.
The Josephine D. Martin Papers should be of interest to researchers in the areas of social work, mental health, civil rights, and other social issues.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Civil rights. 7
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 6
- Photographs. 6
- Brochures. 5
- Memorabilia. 5
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 5
- Speech. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Government publications. 4
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 4
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Posters. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4 + ∧ less
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1