Showing Collections: 31 - 46 of 46
Orpheus Club Records
This collection includes records of Orpheus Club activities from 1926 to 1986.
Political Campaign Collection
Political Materials Collection
Various primary source materials including: speeches, pamphlets, mailers, posters, bumper stickers, fliers, campaign & business cards, and clippings relating to National and Mississippi politics.
Republican Party of Forrest County Records
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Rotary Club of Hattiesburg Records
Ronald C. "Ronnie" Shows Papers
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
Donald Clyde Simmons Jr., Ph.D. Collection
Political memorabilia, research collections, personal and family materials of a historian and student of state, national, and international politics.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Southern Book Arts Collection
Various materials relating to the USM Libraries’ Book Art Lecture Series.
Southern Tourism Collection
St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church Collection
Various publications from the St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church located at 3117 West 4th Street in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
Ti’ak Lodge 404 Collection
Material received from estate sale conducted by K & D Sales – Estate, Moving & Clean-Out Sales.
Iain Whyte Civil Rights Collection
Rev. Dr. Iain Whyte of Scotland was a volunteer in the Freedom Summer Project of 1964. Included in the collection are slides, letters, pamphlets, and flyers from his time in Greenville and Jackson working in the Freedom Schools.
Howard S. Williams Papers
Documentation of his career as a traveling preacher.
Zoya Zeman Freedom Summer Collection
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 32
- Letter. 31
- Records (Documents). 31
- Photographs. 24
- Brochures. 22
- Memorabilia. 19
- Programs (Publications). 19
- Financial documents. 15
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 15
- Newsletters. 15
- Periodicals. 15
- Albums (Books). 14
- Political campaigns. 14
- Posters. 13
- Map. 12
- Speech. 12
- Clubs. 11
- Civil rights. 9
- Newspapers. 9 + ∧ less
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 2
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 2
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Winter, William F., 58th Governor of Mississippi (William Forrest) 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- American Nazi Party. ANP (1959-) 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Branch, Raylawni G., 1941- 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1
- Cartwright, Paul 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Democratic Party (Miss.) 1
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1 + ∧ less