Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
An assortment of items Caroline Force collected including two letters written by her son, Roland Steele, who served with the U.S. Navy in the South Pacific during World War II, three unidentified photographs, a 1965 Christmas card, an un-cancelled check, and a business card for a Hattiesburg, Mississippi, hotel called ‘The Central’.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
The Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, and correspondence.
Miscellaneous personal papers of a Hattiesburg resident. Mrs. Edna L. Hollensed was the great granddaughter of John Wesley Hollensed (M34). She lived at 1414 North Main Street and died in the mid-1990s.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
This collection includes records of Orpheus Club activities from 1926 to 1986.
This collection consists of postcards the bulk of which depict Mississippi, but there are a sizeable number containing images from the United States, foreign countries, theme cards and cards of individuals.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 12
- Photographs. 12
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 11
- Letter. 11
- Programs (Publications). 8
- Records (Documents). 8
- Financial documents. 6
- Memorabilia. 6
- Postcards. 6
- Brochures. 5
- Mississippi -- Social life and customs. 5
- Periodicals. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Certificates. 4
- Diplomas. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- Social Life and customs. 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- Political campaigns. 4 + ∧ less
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- George, J. B., Dr., 3rd President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Jennings Burton), 1893-1971 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- Mystic Krewe of Zeus (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1924-) 1
- Pulley, Mary Winton, 1885-1956 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Skilton, Albertine Mason, 1916-2001 1
- Skilton, Lewis Eugene, 1917-1973 1 + ∧ less