Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and information about the Keesler family.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
- Albums (Books). 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- Awards. 3
- Calendar. 3
- Filmed interviews. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Speech. 3
- Transcription. 3
- Business records. 2
- Clubs. 2 + ∧ less
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Jr., Second Lieutenant, 1896-1918 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Sr., General 1
- Mississippi University for Women.. MSCW. MUW (1884-) 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Pratt, Ella Fountain Keesler, 1914-2008 1
- Thigpen Hardware Company (1919-1960) 1
- Thigpen, S. G., Sr. (Samuel Grady) 1 + ∧ less