Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Abstract This collection has immense research value. In its coverage of Paul B. Johnson's terms as lieutenant governor and governor of Mississippi, it documents one of the most critical periods in the state's history -- the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s. The State Sovereignty Commission records, along with the Highway Patrol records paint a graphic portrait of efforts to thwart civil rights activities in the state, and to preserve the separation of the races. Additionally, it documents (through...
Dates: circa 1910-1973
- Biographies. 2
- Books. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1 + ∧ less