Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
This collection contains documents and photographs.
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
- Financial documents. 6
- Legal instruments. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Certificates. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Government publications. 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Postcards. 4
- Awards. 3
- Business records. 3
- Calendar. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- McKeithen 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Riverside Brick and Manufacturing Company (1904-1927) 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 + ∧ less