Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Photographs, newspaper clippings, postcards, correspondence relating to history of Camp Shelby, an armed forces training camp located near Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann and in honor of Wilhelm Reinhard Gehlen.
Books and memorabilia related to Gulf Park College for Women.
A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, letters, menus, and scrapbooks that will be in various collections.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 10
- Photographs. 10
- Brochures. 8
- Periodicals. 8
- Records (Documents). 8
- Memorabilia. 7
- Programs (Publications). 7
- Fliers (Ephemera). 5
- Books. 4
- Diplomas. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Greeting cards. 4
- Newspapers. 4
- Camp Shelby (Miss.). 3
- Certificates. 3
- Genealogy. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gehlen, Wilhelm R. (Wilhelm Reinhard), 1933- 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Jr., Second Lieutenant, 1896-1918 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Sr., General 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lehmann,, Armin D. (Armin Dieter), 1928-2008 1
- Lester, Richard Irwin, Jr 1
- Mississippi University for Women.. MSCW. MUW (1884-) 1
- Pratt, Ella Fountain Keesler, 1914-2008 1 + ∧ less