Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Daniel S. Blumenthal Papers
The Blumenthal papers are a relatively small, but diverse collection of materials; the papers are divided into two series.
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Paul B. Johnson Family Papers
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Methodist Hospital/Wesley Medical Center Collection
A collection of correspondence, photographs, slides, newsletters, advertisements, brochures, manuals, press releases, reports, scrapbooks, in-house publications, files and other material that document the history and activities of the Methodist Hospital/Wesley Medical Center through its various incarnations.
Mississippi Education Association Records
Mystic Krewe of Zeus of Hattiesburg Records Collection
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
Nuclear Waste Disposal Research Collection
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
Ronald C. "Ronnie" Shows Papers
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 10
- Photographs. 8
- Memorabilia. 6
- Newsletters. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Programs (Publications). 6
- Financial documents. 5
- Greeting cards. 5
- Invitation cards. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Awards. 4
- Brochures. 4
- Clubs. 4
- Government publications. 4
- Map. 4
- Minutes (Records). 4
- Political campaigns. 4 + ∧ less
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Blumenthal, Daniel S., Dr., 1942- 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Illinois Central Railroad Company. IC (1851–1999) 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Lott, Trent, Senator, 1941- 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Methodist Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.) 1
- Mississippi Association of Educators. (1976-) 1
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 1
- Mississippi Education Association. (1957-1976) 1
- Mississippi Teachers Association. (-1976) 1
- Mystic Krewe of Zeus (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1924-) 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1 + ∧ less