Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Jill Wakeman Goodman Civil Rights Collection
Materials relating to her activities with the Delta Ministry in Mississippi.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Dates: 1900s; 1940s–1950s; Majority of material found within 1960s–2010s; Undated
Zoya Zeman Freedom Summer Collection
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
Dates: circa 1962-2002
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Speech. 3
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 2
- Diaries. 2
- Financial documents. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Goodman, Jill Wakeman 1