Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Josephine D. Martin Papers
This collection consists of materials generated and/or collected by child psychiatrist, Dr. Josephine D. Martin, and includes correspondence, publications, speeches, articles, newspaper clippings and other materials that document her life and work.
The Josephine D. Martin Papers should be of interest to researchers in the areas of social work, mental health, civil rights, and other social issues.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Zoya Zeman Freedom Summer Collection
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Speech. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 2
- Diaries. 2
- Financial documents. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1