Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Organizational records of district encompassing the southern third of Mississippi and southeastern Louisiana.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Records (Documents). 5
- Invitation cards. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Speech. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Awards. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Calendar. 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Map. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Politicians -- Mississippi. 3 + ∧ less
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1