Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains various receipts, deeds, and items of correspondence from the Finn Pegram families, and materials range in date from 1830 to 1903. There are also a few samples of 19th century advertising included: “Dr. Clark’s Pocket Memorandum Book” and an Arm & Hammer brand booklet that contains a series of stereotypical depictions of African Americans from that time period.
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
Genealogy research materials.
- Photographs. 5
- Records (Documents). 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 4
- Books. 3
- Certificates. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Brochures. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Clubs. 2
- Deeds. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Essay. 2
- Genealogy. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Mississippi -- History. 2 ∧ less
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- McLemore, Richard Aubrey, Dr., 1903-1976 1
- Mississippi Association for Retarded Children. M.A.R.C. 1
- Mississippi. Department of Archives and History. MDAH 1
- Nau, John Frederick, Dr., 1914-2010 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Puckett, Jonathan Gabriel Marvin 1
- Student Printz (1927-) 1 ∧ less